Cookies are small pieces of information, stored in text files, placed on your computer browser. Some cookies can be read by this website on your subsequent visits.
We store information about how you use this website. This is done using small text files called cookies. Cookies contain small amounts of information and are downloaded to your computer or other device by a server for this website. Your web browser then sends these cookies back to this website on each subsequent visit so that it can recognise you and remember things like your user preferences. You can find more detailed information about cookies and how they work at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
The information stored in cookies generally relates to your browsing habits on this website. Other cookies are deleted when you close your browser and only relate to the working of the website.
The cookies we are using and why are we using them This site uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookiesThis type of cookies are necessary to provide you with functionalities on our site:
- Performance/functional cookies
- These cookies are used to collect statistical information about visitors of the website and the pages they view. This information is usually anonymised.
- Third party cookies (see below)
- Some cookies may be set on your computer or device by third party sites and systems we may use.
- We or our service providers also use analytic services to help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our users have, and to improve how this website works. We use performance cookies to track how many individual users access this website and how often. This information is used for statistical purposes only and it is not our intention to use such information to personally identify any user.
- Session Cookies. These are used by the website to display personalised information based around which pages you have visited on our site.
By using this website you agree that we can place cookies on your computer or device. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways.
Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies you have and delete them on an individual basis or block cookies from particular or all websites. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, see http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
You can opt-out of having your anonymised browsing activity within this website recorded by analytics cookies. We use the following service providers and you can learn more about their privacy policies and how to opt-out of their cookies by clicking on following links:Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html HubSpot : https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy Mailchimp: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Please note that if you turn off cookies or remove or block cookies or change your settings, some features / functionalities on this website may not work correctly and parts of this website may no longer be fully accessible.Social buttons
We sometimes use external web services on this website to display content within the pages of this website, for example to display images or show videos. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of this embedded content.Email Communications